First, I made this label for the package. It is designed to print in portrait style on a 4x6 sheet of photo paper.
I found these great instructions for purchasing, cutting and compiling the right sized pieces of PVC pipe for the shooters. This sort of lets the kids put them together themselves and experiment with different ways to put them together. Click here to view instructions for the Marshmallow Shooters.
Don't forget that Marshmallow Catapults are just as cool and a great addition to this gift. You can make marshmallow catapults using popsicle sticks and rubberbands. Click here for instructions.
Include a bag of mini-marshmallows and you have yourself a very cool gift for kid, even the grownup ones.
More from my site
- Sweetwater Creek, A river of rocks - October 19, 2016
- In Cook Den: Butterfly Garden with Boys - August 4, 2016
- In Cook Den: Let the sunshine in… - August 3, 2016
- In Cook Den: Eggplant Parmesan - August 3, 2016
- In Cook Den: Advanced Training for Environmental Educators - August 2, 2016
- Chattanooga Day Trips: The Adventure Begins - August 1, 2016
- Tour the Barrel Cabins of Unicoi State Park & Adventure Lodge - May 31, 2016
- Great Georgia State Parks Adventures for Kids to Parks Day - May 19, 2016
- Sweetwater in Springtime - April 18, 2016
- What if I am making the best of it…? - April 15, 2016