When you are ready to print, click a link to the Printable PDF file and print from there. Thanks!
The method I came up with is comprised of three sheets. The first is a questionnaire to help you get to know yourself a little better. The second sheet corresponds with the questionnaire to help you choose items to turn into goals. The third sheet can be printed multiple times and is a guide to helping you achieve your goal by getting you to think about how you'll go about it, who's going to help you and even set a deadline if you wish. This also makes a great inclusion to a journal.
More from my site
- Sweetwater Creek, A river of rocks - October 19, 2016
- In Cook Den: Butterfly Garden with Boys - August 4, 2016
- In Cook Den: Let the sunshine in… - August 3, 2016
- In Cook Den: Eggplant Parmesan - August 3, 2016
- In Cook Den: Advanced Training for Environmental Educators - August 2, 2016
- Chattanooga Day Trips: The Adventure Begins - August 1, 2016
- Tour the Barrel Cabins of Unicoi State Park & Adventure Lodge - May 31, 2016
- Great Georgia State Parks Adventures for Kids to Parks Day - May 19, 2016
- Sweetwater in Springtime - April 18, 2016
- What if I am making the best of it…? - April 15, 2016