Let's start with a super simple, no-sew super hero mask. All you need is some felt and ribbon. Click for tutorial from "Kinderpendent."
Then, visit, "Land of Nod," for instructions on making a super easy superhero cape!
Lastly, for some cool & colorful accessories, visit "Simple Homemade," for a quick lesson on making Ribbon Rings (Same can be used for making a ribbon wand.)
More from my site
- Sweetwater Creek, A river of rocks - October 19, 2016
- In Cook Den: Butterfly Garden with Boys - August 4, 2016
- In Cook Den: Let the sunshine in… - August 3, 2016
- In Cook Den: Eggplant Parmesan - August 3, 2016
- In Cook Den: Advanced Training for Environmental Educators - August 2, 2016
- Chattanooga Day Trips: The Adventure Begins - August 1, 2016
- Tour the Barrel Cabins of Unicoi State Park & Adventure Lodge - May 31, 2016
- Great Georgia State Parks Adventures for Kids to Parks Day - May 19, 2016
- Sweetwater in Springtime - April 18, 2016
- What if I am making the best of it…? - April 15, 2016