Atlanta's Center for Puppetry Arts is a magical place where imagination reigns. CPA is hosting a homeschool experience on World Puppetry Day, March 21.
Celebrate global puppetry traditions in Africa, the Americas, Europe and Asia when you join us for this fun, interactive presentation! Watch puppets come to life as you learn about different cultures and explore the intersection of geography, history, social studies, and the arts. Plenty of opportunities for participation and play. Appropriate for all ages. - Center for Puppetry Arts Website [Visit this link for more info about the special event]
We were lucky enough to be asked to write a review, in 2012, of the Frogtown Puppeteer's "Headless Horseman," performance. We took that opportunity to fully explore the Center for Puppetry Arts. Watch the video below for a quick walkthrough of the museum, in addition to my sons using puppets to give their review of the performance they attended.
More from my site
- Sweetwater Creek, A river of rocks - October 19, 2016
- In Cook Den: Butterfly Garden with Boys - August 4, 2016
- In Cook Den: Let the sunshine in… - August 3, 2016
- In Cook Den: Eggplant Parmesan - August 3, 2016
- In Cook Den: Advanced Training for Environmental Educators - August 2, 2016
- Chattanooga Day Trips: The Adventure Begins - August 1, 2016
- Tour the Barrel Cabins of Unicoi State Park & Adventure Lodge - May 31, 2016
- Great Georgia State Parks Adventures for Kids to Parks Day - May 19, 2016
- Sweetwater in Springtime - April 18, 2016
- What if I am making the best of it…? - April 15, 2016