This lantern has become a lightweight necessity in our camp supplies. It's an extremely versatile piece of equipment that I just won't do without. You can charge it by the builtin handcrank or by solar power and even charge your usb devices with it. Built in conservation options, such as dimming the light or only using half-power to light one side of the lantern can greatly extend your lantern's battery life. It has a built in stand for setting it on a table and a ring for hanging it up high. It's light enough that it hangs, without a problem, in our small tent while we settle in for sleep.
It's just a fantastic, flexible, lightweight option for lighting your campsite and charging your phones (or other usb device). Everybody needs one of these things from campers, doomsday preppers to the folks who are going to suffer the occasional power outage. Why not enter the giveaway and (hopefully) get yours free?
More from my site
- Sweetwater Creek, A river of rocks - October 19, 2016
- In Cook Den: Butterfly Garden with Boys - August 4, 2016
- In Cook Den: Let the sunshine in… - August 3, 2016
- In Cook Den: Eggplant Parmesan - August 3, 2016
- In Cook Den: Advanced Training for Environmental Educators - August 2, 2016
- Chattanooga Day Trips: The Adventure Begins - August 1, 2016
- Tour the Barrel Cabins of Unicoi State Park & Adventure Lodge - May 31, 2016
- Great Georgia State Parks Adventures for Kids to Parks Day - May 19, 2016
- Sweetwater in Springtime - April 18, 2016
- What if I am making the best of it…? - April 15, 2016