Do you have questions about learning how to kayak like, "Am I going to tip over? Will I get stuck underwater? Am I going to fall in?" If so, you probably have images of thrill-seekers kayaking the dangerous whitewater rapids. This isn't the case at Sweetwater Creek State Park and you can read all about it in my article on Explore Georgia. But, before you head over there, don't just take my word for it. Take a moment to watch regular mom, Jennifer, sum up her experience of learning to kayak with instructor Kelly Fellows in Sweetwater Creek State Park's class, "For Women by Women: Introduction to Kayaking."
Visit the Sweetwater Creek State Park Official Website to register for upcoming sessions of this class on April 13 & 19, 2014.
More from my site
- Sweetwater Creek, A river of rocks - October 19, 2016
- In Cook Den: Butterfly Garden with Boys - August 4, 2016
- In Cook Den: Let the sunshine in… - August 3, 2016
- In Cook Den: Eggplant Parmesan - August 3, 2016
- In Cook Den: Advanced Training for Environmental Educators - August 2, 2016
- Chattanooga Day Trips: The Adventure Begins - August 1, 2016
- Tour the Barrel Cabins of Unicoi State Park & Adventure Lodge - May 31, 2016
- Great Georgia State Parks Adventures for Kids to Parks Day - May 19, 2016
- Sweetwater in Springtime - April 18, 2016
- What if I am making the best of it…? - April 15, 2016