For those of you who don't know her. Val Joiner is the driving force behind ValInRealLife.com, a family travel & outdoor enthusiast blog. She has successfully made several cross-country road trips with her two sons and lived to tell the world about it! I am fortunate enough to count this adventurous & talented mom as one of my good friends. I was able to witness her mad road skillz, first hand, on a whirlwind trip around Florida last December and now I'm bringing some of her collected road tripping wisdom to y'all with this Road Tripping 101 YouTube series. Stay tuned for part 2, publishing in a few days!
Val is currently on the road, again! Don't miss out on the adventures! You can follow along on her blog ValInRealLife.com, her facebook page & twitter.
More from my site
- Sweetwater Creek, A river of rocks - October 19, 2016
- In Cook Den: Butterfly Garden with Boys - August 4, 2016
- In Cook Den: Let the sunshine in… - August 3, 2016
- In Cook Den: Eggplant Parmesan - August 3, 2016
- In Cook Den: Advanced Training for Environmental Educators - August 2, 2016
- Chattanooga Day Trips: The Adventure Begins - August 1, 2016
- Tour the Barrel Cabins of Unicoi State Park & Adventure Lodge - May 31, 2016
- Great Georgia State Parks Adventures for Kids to Parks Day - May 19, 2016
- Sweetwater in Springtime - April 18, 2016
- What if I am making the best of it…? - April 15, 2016