Yes, my sons enjoyed the tasting room.. My youngest whirled from one drinking station to the next trying every flavor of Fanta in existence. And, I won't spoil the surprise. But, my oldest discovered at least one of the beverages is ..quite intriguing. *ahem* Ok, that's a nice way to say blech! Don't worry though, because even if you do stumble upon that unfortunate cola, there is no shortage of great tasting sodas to wash it out of your mouth. You'll leave with a fancy old fashioned glass bottle coke & a smile on your face.
My favorite portion of the self-guided tour was "The Vault." I even made a little old time silent movie about searching for the secret formula!
I'm going to increase your individual chances of winning & give a lil love to some wonderful bloggers I've met through these events. The more bloggers (in this list) that you follow on Twitter or Facebook, the more chances you have of winning the Family Fun Pack of Four Tickets to World of Coca Cola. Ready.. Set... Go!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
More from my site
- Sweetwater Creek, A river of rocks - October 19, 2016
- In Cook Den: Butterfly Garden with Boys - August 4, 2016
- In Cook Den: Let the sunshine in… - August 3, 2016
- In Cook Den: Eggplant Parmesan - August 3, 2016
- In Cook Den: Advanced Training for Environmental Educators - August 2, 2016
- Chattanooga Day Trips: The Adventure Begins - August 1, 2016
- Tour the Barrel Cabins of Unicoi State Park & Adventure Lodge - May 31, 2016
- Great Georgia State Parks Adventures for Kids to Parks Day - May 19, 2016
- Sweetwater in Springtime - April 18, 2016
- What if I am making the best of it…? - April 15, 2016