Val has become a good friend of mine. We even did a quick tour around the State of Florida, where she introduced me to Everglades National Park. She's a seasoned outdoors-woman, a fantastic photographer and family road trip warrior. Following the adventures of this fun single mom, her zany sons & their "disapproving beagle," are always a highlight of my day. Having traveled (and geocached) all 48 lower states and Canada, she has a lot of knowledge & wisdom to share about where to go & what to see. What does she have to say about her home, Georgia?
Let's start with Atlanta According to Camp Granola: Top 5 Atlanta Adventures
Follow along on all of Val's adventures using her blog, facebook, twitter and instagram.
More from my site
- Sweetwater Creek, A river of rocks - October 19, 2016
- In Cook Den: Butterfly Garden with Boys - August 4, 2016
- In Cook Den: Let the sunshine in… - August 3, 2016
- In Cook Den: Eggplant Parmesan - August 3, 2016
- In Cook Den: Advanced Training for Environmental Educators - August 2, 2016
- Chattanooga Day Trips: The Adventure Begins - August 1, 2016
- Tour the Barrel Cabins of Unicoi State Park & Adventure Lodge - May 31, 2016
- Great Georgia State Parks Adventures for Kids to Parks Day - May 19, 2016
- Sweetwater in Springtime - April 18, 2016
- What if I am making the best of it…? - April 15, 2016