Life on planet earth is like a river flowing free. We carry on sometimes as a trickle, sometimes as Rapids... often gentle movement & other times, raging floodwaters. We can be crystal clear like the mountain Springs or muddy waters. We carry our wisdom and deposit it with others like the river deposits & creates fertile soil.
One day this River will dry up & all that's left will be an ancient River bed where I have carved my way thru this life and helped shape the ones who love me.
They can come to this place where my River used to be & see me when they miss me. . And see things about me they never saw before, and see me in New ways and each time they visit will be different just like when the river flowed free.
Posted from my phone. Please forgive typos. Thank you.
More from my site
- Sweetwater Creek, A river of rocks - October 19, 2016
- In Cook Den: Butterfly Garden with Boys - August 4, 2016
- In Cook Den: Let the sunshine in… - August 3, 2016
- In Cook Den: Eggplant Parmesan - August 3, 2016
- In Cook Den: Advanced Training for Environmental Educators - August 2, 2016
- Chattanooga Day Trips: The Adventure Begins - August 1, 2016
- Tour the Barrel Cabins of Unicoi State Park & Adventure Lodge - May 31, 2016
- Great Georgia State Parks Adventures for Kids to Parks Day - May 19, 2016
- Sweetwater in Springtime - April 18, 2016
- What if I am making the best of it…? - April 15, 2016