For our July camp, we spent 24 hours at Stone Mountain Park! We left our tent at home and arrived to find a brand new tent ready for us at our reserved campsite, thanks to the "Ready Set Camp" package. Read about our Stone Mountain Park, "Ready Set Camp," experience and what the package offers on Explore Georgia.
We have since camped with the new Ready, Set, Camp tent & sleeping pads on two other occasions.. once at Cloudland Canyon and once in the rain! I'm happy to report that the tent held up well in the rain and we slept comfortably without getting wet. The tarp, in the photo, only covers the door opening and directly in front of the tent so we wouldn't be getting wet as we enter and exit the tent.
More from my site
- Sweetwater Creek, A river of rocks - October 19, 2016
- In Cook Den: Butterfly Garden with Boys - August 4, 2016
- In Cook Den: Let the sunshine in… - August 3, 2016
- In Cook Den: Eggplant Parmesan - August 3, 2016
- In Cook Den: Advanced Training for Environmental Educators - August 2, 2016
- Chattanooga Day Trips: The Adventure Begins - August 1, 2016
- Tour the Barrel Cabins of Unicoi State Park & Adventure Lodge - May 31, 2016
- Great Georgia State Parks Adventures for Kids to Parks Day - May 19, 2016
- Sweetwater in Springtime - April 18, 2016
- What if I am making the best of it…? - April 15, 2016