The Winter Nature Journal eBook [first in a series of four] is finally here! It's a little later than I hoped, but it's published just in time for Winter Solstice. I hope that my nature loving fans will find inspiration, ideas and information in the book to help propel your nature journaling into 2015. It is available for free to subscribers of Trail Mix Digest, the Happy Trails Wild Tales newsletter. Once you confirm your subscription [from a confirmation email], you will be redirected to download the Winter Nature Journal in PDF format.
If you have ANY technical difficulties, please don't hesitate to leave comments with your email address and I will help as soon as possible.
Subscribe to the Trail Mix Digest and receive your free book!
More from my site
- Sweetwater Creek, A river of rocks - October 19, 2016
- In Cook Den: Butterfly Garden with Boys - August 4, 2016
- In Cook Den: Let the sunshine in… - August 3, 2016
- In Cook Den: Eggplant Parmesan - August 3, 2016
- In Cook Den: Advanced Training for Environmental Educators - August 2, 2016
- Chattanooga Day Trips: The Adventure Begins - August 1, 2016
- Tour the Barrel Cabins of Unicoi State Park & Adventure Lodge - May 31, 2016
- Great Georgia State Parks Adventures for Kids to Parks Day - May 19, 2016
- Sweetwater in Springtime - April 18, 2016
- What if I am making the best of it…? - April 15, 2016