Craft these fire starters using recycled material
Egg Carton & Dryer Lint Fire Starters
Stephanie, at DIY Ready, shows us how to use
this common household garbage for
a practical purpose, starting fires!
[Read how to do it]
Twisted Newspaper Fire Starter
Martha Stewart, of course, showcases her
fancy recycled newspaper fire starters
in a basket by the hearth.
[Simple instructions here]
Do you have a favorite fire starter that you craft from recycled materials?
More from my site
- Sweetwater Creek, A river of rocks - October 19, 2016
- In Cook Den: Butterfly Garden with Boys - August 4, 2016
- In Cook Den: Let the sunshine in… - August 3, 2016
- In Cook Den: Eggplant Parmesan - August 3, 2016
- In Cook Den: Advanced Training for Environmental Educators - August 2, 2016
- Chattanooga Day Trips: The Adventure Begins - August 1, 2016
- Tour the Barrel Cabins of Unicoi State Park & Adventure Lodge - May 31, 2016
- Great Georgia State Parks Adventures for Kids to Parks Day - May 19, 2016
- Sweetwater in Springtime - April 18, 2016
- What if I am making the best of it…? - April 15, 2016