Our quiet walk of the garden grounds featured a whimsical koi pond, artsy sculptures, and an enchanting bonsai collection. Fluttering wings, hungry caterpillars, and teeny tiny toads. The gentle, rolling paths through inviting gardens and groves proved a very relaxing contrast to our usual hikes of rugged terrain.
The Butterfly Exhibit at Smith-Gilbert Gardens is open daily through September 10, 2016 in Kennesaw, Georgia.
More from my site
- Sweetwater Creek, A river of rocks - October 19, 2016
- In Cook Den: Butterfly Garden with Boys - August 4, 2016
- In Cook Den: Let the sunshine in… - August 3, 2016
- In Cook Den: Eggplant Parmesan - August 3, 2016
- In Cook Den: Advanced Training for Environmental Educators - August 2, 2016
- Chattanooga Day Trips: The Adventure Begins - August 1, 2016
- Tour the Barrel Cabins of Unicoi State Park & Adventure Lodge - May 31, 2016
- Great Georgia State Parks Adventures for Kids to Parks Day - May 19, 2016
- Sweetwater in Springtime - April 18, 2016
- What if I am making the best of it…? - April 15, 2016